The Clark County Health Department is staffed with qualified nurses, physical therapist, occupational therapists, speech therapists, home health aides, and clerical personnel. These services are available to all age groups. We can coordinate a complete plan of care under the direction of your physician or with any Health Provider.
General Health Clinics and Wellness Clinics are available to screen for Hypertension, Diabetes, Anemia, Breast Cancer, Lead, HIV Testing, and Cholesterol.
Our Public Health services include:
- Communicable diseases
- Lead poisoning prevention
- Well Woman clinic
- Child screening clinic
- STD testing
- Birth & death certificates
- Child care provider consultant
- Emergency preparedness
- Environmental health services
- Clark County Medical Reserve Corp (MCR)